APPLY FOR AUSTRALIA ETA VISA ONLINE TODAY!
GENERAL INFORMATION OF AN AUSTRALIAN ETA VISA
About ETA Visa
The Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) visa features an electronically-stored authority to travel.
The application of Australian ETA visa is reserved for people with certain passports, and the applicants must be residing outside the Australian territory.
What You Can Do after Getting an Australian ETA Visas
Enter and stay in Australia for a single period of up to 3 months as a tourist or business person.
Study for up to 3 months under special circumstances
Qualifying Passports Passports from the following countries qualify for an Australian ETA visa:
Passports from the following countries qualify for an Australian ETA visa:
Republic of Korea
Travelling as a family?
Every family member should apply for an individual Australian ETA visa
FAQ FOR AN AUSTRALIAN ETA VISA
ETA stands for Electronic Travel Authority. An Australian ETA visa is an electronically stored travel authority that is equivalent to a printed visa and it allows its holder to visit Australia for tourism or business purposes.
The following requirements apply:
- The applicant should be residing outside the Australian territory.
- The applicant should be a passport holder of the qualifying countries.
- The applicant should not be diagnosed with tuberculosis during the arrival to the Australian territory.
- The applicant should not have been previously convicted for a period exceeding 12 months.
Use the following simple steps:
- No login or account opening! Apply for an ETA Tourist visa via Whatsapp.
- Highest security level! Pay conveniently while having peace of mind.
- Get a Screenshot or PDF visa-status update via Whatsapp.
- Fly to Australia!
An Australian ETA visa holder can stay in Australia for several up-to-3-months periods within the 12 months validity period of the visa.
We recommend that a person intending to visit Australia should apply for the ETA visa first, and then purchase the flight tickets after getting the ETA visa.
You should make a direct application to the Australian consulate.
There are no age restrictions.
No. Each family member should make a separate ETA visa application.
The processing and approving of ETA visas depends on confirmations that take a few minutes to issue. The process takes up to 24 hours depending on the time of passport information and application submission and the selected processing service.
We will help you with appeal guide.
No. There are no refunds after an unsuccessful application for an Australian ETA visa application.
The system will override the current visa to a new visa and change the validity date to 1 year from approval date.
- The visa is applicable for business or tourism visits to Australia.
- An Australian ETA visa holder can stay in Australia for several up-to-3-months periods within the 12 months validity period of the visa.
- Condition 8115 – Working is not allowed. An Australian ETA visa holder can undertake business visitor activities that include making business enquiries, attending conferences and contractual negotiations. There are other websites that provide further information of work visas in Australia
- Condition 8201 – you should undertake study courses that do not exceed three months
- Condition 8527 – you must be tuberculosis free.
- Condition 8528 – You should not have a previous criminal record that resulted in an imprisonment of more than 12 months regardless of whether the sentence was served or not. Important note: An Australian ETA visa holder should leave Australia before the expiry of the authorized stay period. Failure to leave can result in a forceful expulsion from Australia or detention. Additionally, Overstaying can affect one’s ability to get another Australian visa, including Australian ETA visa, in future. Any circumstance that requires for an over 3 months stay calls for the Australian ETA visa holder to obtain another visa prior to the expiry of the current 3-months period.
REFUND POLICY FOR AN AUSTRALIAN ETA VISA
Prior to making an application for an Australian ETA visa, the applicant should review the following refund policy:
The engagement of our site services begins when the site receives a payment from a client. Our professional expertise features in our service.
You cannot return a service that the site has provided to you regardless of whether you have changed your mind or you no longer need the service.
If the Department of Immigration and Boarder Protection (DIBP) refuses your travel authorization, then you will not be entitled to a full refund.
ETA Visa Services (002923277-V) is a private company and not part of any government. We do not hold any authority to issue any kind of visa and our role is to offer you assistance in getting an Australian ETA visa. Importantly, the final decision making in regard to Australian ETA visa applications is the sole mandate of the Department of Immigration and Boarder Protection (DIBP).